Affirm is a payment gateway that enables customers to purchase items online and make payments in installments over time. It’s a great option for customers who may not have the funds to make a full payment upfront.
Here are some steps to use Affirm:
- Choose the product(s) you want to purchase: Visit a retailer’s website that uses Affirm as a payment gateway and add the product(s) to your shopping cart.
- Select Affirm at checkout: When you are ready to check out, select the Affirm payment option.
- Create an account: If you are using Affirm for the first time, you’ll need to create an account. You’ll be asked to provide your name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Get approved: After you create an account, you’ll be asked to provide some additional information to help Affirm verify your identity and assess your creditworthiness. If you’re approved, you’ll be presented with a list of payment plans to choose from.
- Choose a payment plan: Affirm will provide you with a list of payment plans with varying interest rates and payment periods. Choose the plan that works best for you.
- Make your first payment: After selecting a payment plan, you’ll need to make your first payment. This payment will be due within 30 days of your purchase.
- Pay your installments: After your first payment, you’ll be required to pay the remaining installments according to your chosen payment plan.
That’s it! Using Affirm is a simple and easy way to pay for purchases over time. If you have any additional questions, you can always visit Affirm’s website or contact their customer support team.