Get organized in a hurry with our Braymore 10 ft x 10 ft do it yourself wood shed kit from Handy Home. Handy Home has been providing easy to assemble shed kits made in the USA since 1978. The Braymore shed offers a barn style design sure to compliment your backyard. Built strong with 2×4 wood studs from the ground all the way up to the durable truss system, this shed will give you a long lasting solution to your storage needs. This shed includes treated wood siding that resists fungal decay and wood destroying insects like termites. The siding is also pre-primed and ready for your finishing coats of paint (purchased separately).
This shed has double swing open doors that measure 5′ 4″ wide and 6′ high are pre-hung and mounted on full length galvanized steel hinges for durable access. The doors can also be mounted on the eave or gable side to fit your specific needs. Double doors give you plenty of head room during access and inside the shed you’ll have 7′ high side walls creating lots of space in this 887 cubic foot storage capacity shed. Ride your mowers and other equipment on in with ease! Handy Home completes the doors with a convenient locking handle to give you easy security from burglars and keep children away from dangerous tools and chemicals.
- Solid 2×4 stud and rafter construction
- All wood is pre-cut and ready-to-assemble
- All nails, screws and hardware needed for assembly included
- Engineered, wood-grain embossed siding is treated to resist decay and wood-destroying insects
- Factory-primed siding is ready to paint (paint sold separately)
- Strong wood construction withstands demanding wind and snow loads
- (*Flooring, paint, stain, drip edge and shingles provided by homeowner / not included)
External Size: 10.8’W x 10.2’D x 10’H (129.5″W x 122.25″D x 120.5″H – maximum height)
Double doors: 5’4″W x 6’H
Wall height: 7’H
Peak height: 10’H
Cubic Feet Storage: 887
Square Feet: 100
Base Weight: 1145 lbs.
Snow Load Capacity: 30 lbs. per sq. ft.
Wind Load Capacity: 90 mph when anchored
There are no reviews yet.