Our Brookfield 16×12 pre-cut wood storage shed kit is great for almost any application! The 5′ 4″ wide door opening can accommodate your riding mower or four wheeler. Centered doors allow quick access to storage on both sides.
Everything is Pre-Cut!
- Pre-cut roof trusses for fast and accurate assembly
- Pre-cut Wood Gussets
- Pre-cut wall framing
- Pre-cut exterior siding for an accurate fit
- Pre-cut roof sheathing
- Pre-cut trim for a perfect fit
- Pre-built doors
Heavy Duty Truss System:
- 40 pounds per square foot snow load
- 90 miles per hour wind rating
Siding is Pre-Primed and Ready to Paint:
- Siding included – 3/8″ Louisiana Pacific Smart side Exterior Paneling
- Constructed of wood strands, pressed into a resin saturated substrate superior to plywood
- Primed and ready for your finishing coat of paint!
- Pre-treated with Composibor to prevent fungal decay and insects
- 50 year limited warranty!
All required hardware: door hinges, latch, hurricane straps for trusses, nails, glue for gussets and detailed instruction manual included. Paint, shingles and roof edge are provided by owner / not included.
Optional Wood Floor
Floor not included; Add a wood floor kit to your shed to give it a finished look!
Designed specifically for your new storage building. Adding a wood floor provides a dry storage area and raises the building above the ground protecting it from damaging moisture. Included in the deluxe floor kit are 4×4 treated runners, 2×4 treated joists (spaced 16″ on center), 3/4″ Plywood flooring and nails. The extra 4×4 runners add additional support to the floor joists and allows you to build your shed directly on the ground or grass. The 4×4’s raise the foundation above the ground for air flow that will eliminate moisture.
The material is not pre-cut and will require the customer to make simple straight cuts. The flooring package will be delivered before your shed by a local lumber dealer. They will call to make delivery arrangements and someone must be there to receive and sign.
There are no reviews yet.